Thursday, May 26, 2011

Going Back In Time...


So a blog… I am perfectly aware that I am a few years late on being ‘cool’ with starting a blog.  Recently I became obsessed with anything ‘vintage/retro.’  I have started finding retro furniture and refurbishing it.  I have also started a VINTAGE PYREX collection.  This summer I plan on getting back to my southern girl roots by “trying” to grow some tomatoes and other various plants outside my tiny apartment. (I have already killed two of them )  I also plan on becoming “The master of preserving of foods” with the help of my lovely sister.  I thought it would be fun to share my experiences as a sarcastic red head rummaging through thrift stores and trying other random things that make me happy.  I’m sure I am not the greatest writer and I KNOW I am not the greatest speller…so here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment