Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sour Cream Update

I recently blogged about reading an article in Martha Stewart about collecting sour cream glasses(Link).  I never thought I would find one...but I blogged about my first yellow one and now I found another!  My birthday was last week and I went antique shopping in Landrum, NC.  On the way I passed this farm house with these two old guys having a yard sale (by the way it was Thursday).   I got this glass for 25 cents! 





I was very dirty but cleaned up great!  I also had a very long conversation with the two old men about tattoos.  They liked my Rosie and told me they wanted woody the wood pecker, and the other one wanted a monkey with a lawn mower shaving the chest hair off his chest! 


And this was my birthday present to myself...

                   Pyrex
Name:  Black Snowflake Space Saver

Type:  Oblong Casserole
Year:  1957

Price...Paid too much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment