Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pool Party Monday!



 These are the reasons when I love being self employed and having lots of friends in the service industry!  While most people were heading off to their 9 to 5 jobs yesterday we were gearing up for a pool party! 
James.  He looks like Jesus with his hair down. :-)
Also, the loser in me noticed the "Ball" logo on my friend Jessi's Dale's can. haha  I assume Ball cans them, which is pretty awesome because I do love Oscar Blue's beer!  I pointed it out to Jessi and she said "yeah girl, that's the logo on all the stuff you do for your business" ha...things like that make me happy!  Now it's Tuesday...back to work!  Working on a custom order for a wedding for 60 candles and 30 painted jars...RUSHED.  AH! I may loose my sanity this week. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment