Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Ideas. Painted and Distress Mason Jars

 I have been busy working on some new items for my new ETSY SHOP!  I love the look of the painted and distress mason jars.  They are perfect for every occasion.  I have been trying out tons of colors.   Unfortunately, most stores that sell the paint I use do not sell CORAL!  I am all about the color coral right now.  It is slowly becoming my favorite color.  Anyway...I was researching online trying to find coral paint.  I only found a few websites that sell it and they were double sometimes even triple the price of the other colors that I can buy in the store locally.  I finally found a website that had a coral color and it could even be shipped and picked up at a local hardware store!  Moral to the story...CORAL JARS COMING SOON!  These jars are a taste of some of the colors I will be offering. 


I have also been testing out some new scents and colors for my Ball Mason Jar CANDLES.  I have gained a new appreciation for handmade ETSY sellers over the past few months!  Its not joke, it takes a lot of time to hand make and craft items!  I have been perfecting these candles for months now, and I still have many scents and colors to test!  Maybe I am just too much of a perfectionist...

NEW SCENTS COMING SOON TO BALL JAR CANDLES:

EUCALYPTUS AND THYME
VANILLA BEAN
CRANBERRY SALSA
BLISSFUL BLUEBERRY
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
LILAC

I have tons more scents to test...just not enough time in the day.  I also have exciting news...I am starting up an antique booth at THE DOWNTOWN MARKET in Asheville, NC!!  I will be setting it up on Sunnday...pictures coming soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment